Over the weekend the popular social news company Buzzfeed posted 16 embarrassing (but entertaining) images of poorly executed merchandising displays at Target. With over 2 Million views, Target must be very aware they a big issue on their hands now. Even though Target was the butt of the joke, many other retailers have no tools in place to control the management of what products and signage are actually placed in each store.
Take a look of some of the mistakes taken place on the sales floor:
1. The time they might have caused a sexual awakening in a lot of teenage readers:
3. The time they put this unfortunate image in people’s heads:
4. The time they failed to grasp what healthy food is:
6. The time they didn’t understand what “clearance” meant:
8. The time they pushed the limit on how much people will pay for a banana:
For the full list please visit: http://www.buzzfeed.com/briangalindo/16-times-target-failed-so-hard-they-won?bffb&utm_term=4ldqpgp#205wm2c