Target Corp. announced Thursday the location of its first 12 stores in Quebec. As previously announced, Target purchased the leasehold interests of 189 sites currently operated by Zellers Inc., and plans to open 125 to 135 stores in Canada, the majority of which will open in 2013.
Target said it intends to announce additional Quebec store locations in the coming months.
Target plans to open stores in the following locations in fall 2013:
- Galeries D’Anjou, Anjou
- Place Portobello, Brossard
- Les Galeries Gatineau, Gatineau
- Les Galeries Joliette, Joliette
- Galeries Chagnon, Levis
- Place Alexis Nihon, Montreal
- Place Vertu, Montreal
- Les Promenades Saint-Bruno, Saint-Bruno-de-Montarville
- Carrefour De L’Estrie, Sherbrooke
- Place Laurier, Sainte-Foy
- Carrefour Du Nord, Saint-Jerome
- Les Rivieres Shopping Centre, Trois-Rivieres
[via Chain Store Age]